Freedom

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Joy

How I love the joy that comes after mourning.   There is something about this joy that is so much different to the joy of experiencing something that you knew was going to happen.  Maybe it is the unexpected that makes the bubbling in one's soul just so much deeper.   Its an emotion that just wants to be shared, needs to leap forth into the open and takes years off any age.   This joy is the sustenance for future trials, the food for valley experiences and the endurance of success.
Thank you God that I can experience the joy of having you in my life and of having my children as part of the kingdom of Christ.   This joy is unlike the joy that the world can give.   Its a joy from knowing hat you are my eternal Father and that nothing can separate you from me and me from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment